by Fikile Ndlovu
OLOA CWL held their retreat on the 16th June 2018 at the Salesian Hall joined by all CWL parishes. It was joy to have close to 100 CWL members attending the retreat. Different speakers made beautiful and remarkable presentations on various topics.
1. MARRIAGE AND THE CATHOLIC CHURCH by Fr Ndwandwe- Marriage in 5 elements
References Gen 2:19-24, Rev 19:9, Ephesians 5:31, Gen 1:28
1. A covenant- surrendering in love to one another through their relationship.
2. A partnership- partners are responsible for their actions, no enforcing of one’s values on the other.
3. For the well being of the spouse and the children.
4. Marriage must be between man and woman.Church discourages same sex and polygamous marriage.
5. Marriage is intro-sexual and not a status Continue reading ““Three” topic CWL retreat”