The Catechist on behalf of the Church members expressed his joy and appreciation to the sisters and to Fr. Joseph, who came for the celebration of the Mass.
Different issues were discussed on how to go about with the current situation of the youth as YAC and the Church at large. One of the important question was given to the groups to discuss and after the discussion the leader of the different groups presented the outcome of the discussion to the assembly. The following was the question and answers.
- Lack of the knowledge of Catholic faith (two groups)
- Because of marriage
- Because of a job offering
- Distance to the church
- No prophesy in Catholic Church (two groups)
- Some believe Catholics are worshiping Mother Mary and idol worship.(all group)
- Catholic are not reading the Word of God (all groups)
- No musical instrument (All group)
- Leaders of the Church are not living well
- Priests are not living exemplary life
- Too ritualistic
- No proper understanding of Mother Mary and the Holy Trinity (two groups)
- There is nothing that attract new members to join where as in other churches they are attracted by many things.
- They think that there is no preaching.
- Most of the people do not like the time of the Mass.
- They don’t like the liturgy of the church.
Report by Sr. Dimaya MSMHC